- Build 54 released (Download below)
- Import/export for routes added.
- Marker move added (hold CTRL)
- Build 44 (download below)
- TW + German translations added
- Settings labels autofit to the text size now! Easier for our translators to translate it properly now!
Bug reports during the night fixed, move UI autosize added for different languages, curernt language list:
Update 09/14/2016: Database storage, Pokemon info, Route creator data
DOWNLOAD CATCHEM-POGO V18.104.22.168
- Catchem_22.214.171.124_build54 (nitroflare.com)
- Catchem_126.96.36.199_build54 (mega.nz)
- Catchem_188.8.131.52_build44 (mega.nz)
- Catchem-PoGo v184.108.40.206 (RC) (nitroflare.com)
- Catchem-PoGo v220.127.116.11 (RC) (mega.nz)
- Now all pokestops/poke/mapzen elevation being stored at the local database, located in theConfig folder, I know it is not a big difference for you guys, but that change open new options for the future!
Poke tooltip changed a bit, now it display CP for that pokemon after Evolve!
As the result of database storage, now you can see pokestops and seen poke location on the map
Show exact poke on the map - option replace poke spawn zones with exact poke icons
Remember, if you run bot for a long time, it will record a lot of spawn points, and it will be hard to see exact poke, so I recommend you to use that spawn zone feature for that
- A lot of logic fixes, GitHub issues, etc... I have been working 2 days in a row to clean the code, so it should be much better now.
In addition, I want to say thanks to everyone who send useful GitHub Issues with detailed info, you help lot, lads!
New player tab!
New Poke tab!
Translations added! You can change UI language now! (not all languages are done yet, feel free to help with it
- Import/Export for routes