Editor’s note: This bot manager is an intuitive multiple necrobot and proxy managing suite. A lot of customization possibilities with fast controls for transfers using an extensive GUI. If you’ve used NecroBot in the past this will be easy to configure (or you can import a previous config).
Official GitHub Repo – Author SL-x-TnT-
Note This program uses the default theme and colors (excluding list views in account details). I’m using a custom windows theme, so yours will look different from these screenshots.
– Includes most features that public bots have.
– Stable. Won’t crash or get stuck in an infinite loop.
– Multiple Accounts.
– View Pokedex, Inventory, Pokemon, etc.
– Manually transfer/evolve pokemon. I don’t recommend doing this while the bot is running on the account, but I attempted to prevent any issues that can occur.
– Individual settings for every pokemon/item.
– Import a list of accounts.
– Proxy support
Save as a json file to make things easier. You can import a config on the settings form (see screenshot).
Minimum client version was changed to 0.35 on the server side. GoManager auto stops, by default, when that number changes from 0.33. It’s possible to disable it in your settings. Risk is for you to decide. Anything other than 0.37 requests (not reversed yet) carry the same risks. If the RE devs give up on 0.37, all bots die (including this one). If they figure it out and release the information, I’ll update the bot.
Public Discord channel: Discord
- Update details will now reauth when session is expired. - Should only set the default location once per account for program lifetime. - Walking to a location will check for expired sessions. - Avatar bug fixed. - Scheduler "last call" now displays in minutes and seconds. - Added ability to set nickname to IV or custom (manual)
beta version belowv1.3.3
- Running time will now stop when it's waiting for a proxy. - Fixed bug with proxy removal. - Fixed bug with constant first pokestop loops. - Possible to clear proxy failure count now. - Added default values on the scheduler. - Mark tutorial complete will now check if session expired - Status bar will now show how many items selected on main window. - Can upgrade pokemon. - Fixed crash on forgetting to add minutes to scheduler time.
The guide will not cover how to get proxies or multiple accounts. There are many other posts for that and I don’t want to direct too many users to the same proxy vendor because it will only cause their proxies to get blocked by Niantic.
Step 1: Installing the GoManager
Download and extract the latest version of GoManager to your folder of choice. The download is available through the GoManager discord which is found here: Go Manager discord
Step 2: Creating the accounts and proxies documents
Create a new text file in that folder named accounts as well as a new text file in that folder called proxies. You can do this by right clicking on an empty space in the folder, going to new and selecting Text Document.
When that is done it should look something like this in your folder:
Now open up the username.txt file and fill it with the accounts you wish to bot on. You should fill them in with the format:
Save the file and exit when this is done. Now open the file proxies.txt and enter your proxies in the format:
You can use Authentication required Proxies by following this format, if the proxy is public then you only need to enter the IP & Port with the : as a seperator
Save the file and exit when this is done. For both accounts and proxies you should add one username per line.
Step 3: Loading the accounts into Go Manager
Once you have prepared your account and proxy files launch the GoManager executable file which is called PokemonGoGUI.exe. When it launches there will be a pretty much empty window. Now Right click, go to Import Accounts and select Default. If you have a configuration made in Go Manager that you wish to use for all of your accounts, and is exported, you can select w/ Config.
Now browse to the folder of the GoManager and select your username.txt file. It should let you know that it successfully imported your accounts.
Step 4: Adding proxies
Now select both of the rows with accounts and right click on any of them. The menu will open again. Go to Proxies and select Import Proxies.
Then browse to your Go Manager folder and select and open the file proxies.txt. It will prompt you for how many accounts to use per proxy. I advise that you use two at most, though some have gotten more to work. If you use more then you are likely to receive a temporary IP-ban which will prevent you from botting from that proxy for about an hour.
When selecting OK the proxies will be distributed over the selected accounts with no more than the number of accounts per proxy that you selected.
After this the setup is more or less done. You can now select all bots, right click them and select Start to start them.
That is more or less it. I would be happy to help answer any questions you might have in this thread. If you like the program please support the creator SLxTnT. Donation info is found in his discord, link below.